Either for claimants and or defendants, our lawyers represent successfully in all types of proceedings for many years. We put emphasis on precise legal argumentation and balanced combination of facts and evidence.
A torso of our work dwells in high-quality legal motions such as law-suits, defence, appeals as well as complaints to all branches of courts including the Supreme Court and Constitutional Court of the Czech Republic. Always detailly prepared, our lawyers excel with rhetoric skills in oral hearings. Specialization of our team is application for as well as defence against inappropriate or ill-mannered provisional measures.
While applying best effort to serve clients, our knowledge is confirmed also by the fact that we regularly publish legal articles and publications such as commentaries on the Civil Procedure Code and monographs on provisional measures.
Our team excelled in following types of cases:
- Monetary claims (e.g. for purchase price, commission, unjust enrichment, compensation and damages)
- Ownership rights and contract validity determination (invalidity of dismissal, resolution of general meetings, absence of ownership or liens)
- Expression of will replacement (arising from binding preliminary contract)
- Injunctions (unfair competition, falsification of products, free-riding on protected designations, threats, disclosure of false allegations)
- Provisional measures and securing proof of evidence
- Neighborhood and NIMBY disputes (land boundary claims, disturbance by noise and emissions)
- Compensation for damage caused by the state (administrators, authorities), armed officials or public institutions
- Safe-keeping of assets by courts, inheritance proceedings, deprivation of justice
- Determination of paternity, right of access and custody to children, international kidnapping of children, and settlement for joint-property of spouses
- Labor-related cases
- Promissory notes, electronic payment orders and European payment orders
- Compensation for victims of criminal offences
- Claim enforcement and executions, arbitration and insolvency proceedings
- Legal defence against administrative bodies and officials